A space to tell you about whatever projects author Steven D’Adamo is currently working on.
“Uprooted, The Herb Witch Tales #1”
- What: The first of some short stories focused on one family in the Hinterlands of Úr’Dan
- Who: New characters!
- Status: Second draft complete, 38,000 words
- Anticipated Release? Aiming for late 2020
- Logline: (also a work-in-progress)
After losing everything, a woman will do whatever she can to protect her family in a dangerous country.
“[untitled], The Herb Witch Tales #2”
- What: The second of some short stories focused on one family in the Hinterlands of Úr’Dan
- Who: Same as part 1!
- Status: First draft, 2k of ~35k words
- Anticipated Release? Aiming for early 2021
A woman must ensure her children’s survival in a strange and unforgiving city.
The Warden of Everfeld: Legacy
- What: Follow-up novel to The Warden of Everfeld: Memento
- Who: Focused on Arden and a couple other characters
- Status: First draft, currently about 64,000 words of 150,000+
- Anticipated release? Not in 2020
A teenage hunter in the wilds of Everfeld must discover the truth of her family’s deaths before her enemies learn of her true identity.
Catch up on recent posts about The Warden of Everfeld here.