I can’t keep track of October. Turns out, it’s almost over!
That means it’s almost NaNo time! I have done zero prep work for National Novel Writing Month this year. But I’m not quite pantsing either.
My NaNo Prep Materials
- Basic outline of WoEL
- 5,000+ words already written
- Loglines for my main POV characters
- Aaaaaaaand a grand desire to get a lot done on the first draft of my second novel
I think that’s enough, right?
Right guys? That’s enough?
Whew. First official panic attack of NaNo 2017 has passed like thundercloud on a moonless night.
I have basically resigned myself to not being able to write 50,000 words this year for reasons totally unrelated to my writing ability or motivation. Frustrating, but I’ve accepted it.
Writing Goals for 11/30
- Write 30,000 words for WoEL
- Continue read-throughs on Manuscript: Beta of WoEM to send to my editor for revisions. We’ll say… 2/3 of the book.
To the writing cave!!!!!