Holy crap I can barely contain myself…
I am ecstatic to announce that my first novel,
The Warden of Everfeld: Memento, is published as of July 18, 2018!
Details will follow below, but first, have a look at the gorgeous front-and-back cover for my book, illustrated by the gifted Sergey Velisser!
I still cannot believe the level of detail and vibrancy that Sergey achieved in his artwork. Okay, I’ll stop gushing. Onto the details!
Starting today, The Warden of Everfeld: Memento is available to pre-order on Amazon.com.
Until July 17, the Kindle ebook will be available at a discounted rate for $2.99!
If you wait until publication to purchase, you will see a slightly higher price for the Kindle version, so go secure your copy now!
Check out the synopsis now on Amazon or here: https://eveningsatellite.com/warden-of-everfeld-memento/
Finally, I must give a quick shout-out to the people who helped make this possible for me:
- Red Raven Book Design for handling the interior formatting
- My alpha readers Aaron, Evan, Jessie, and Joe, who gave me fantastically constructive criticism on my first draft
- My editor, Kaitlyn Curtis, who really dug in and helped me refine this story
- My illustrator, Sergey Velisser, who astounded me with his skill and design
- And of course, my wife, Krista, who has done nothing but support me and act as my sounding board over the last four years I’ve been bringing this story to life
Stay tuned for further updates over the next month and beyond!
9 thoughts on “The Warden of Everfeld: Memento is being Published!”
Thank you! 🙂
(an astoundingly NICE job of design, by the way…the artwork does a great job of marketing…GOOD ARTIST CHOICE!)
Thank you so much! All credit goes to my illustrator and designer 🙂 He took my doodle on MS Paint and created a gorgeous cover.
Pingback: A Guest Post from Steven D’Adamo! The Basics of PPC Marketing with Taboola – M.L.S. Weech